Design By

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

B2ST Is the BEST

Well, I have to agree I am a proud B2uty! I mean I just adore B2ST! For me they are the best !! B2ST is always gonna be in my heart and I Have to agree there songs are AMAAZING! And I mean it. One of the best group's that I have come across, and I vow for eternity I shall be loyal and bound to this group. well I am a yobeo so I'll be yoseob biased *Angelic Face* But overall all the memembers are just as amazing ! The special quality that diverted my intrest to them was the beautiful yet adorable and magnificent smile each of the members have inherited, it's like the group of amazing smiles for me O__O and also those dance skills *faints* I adore them so much, I can go on listening to there songs for ages and ages and never get tired D: I mean it! (A) Here's the B2ST members profiles. 6 oh so handsome members are the BEST!

YOSEOB

Real Name : Yang Yoseob
Position : Lead Vocal

Birthday : January 5, 1990
Nickname : Yang mini cooperzu,shikshin(God of Food), endorphin,visual maknae

Height : 174 cm
Weight : 58 kg
Hobbies : Eating,singing,writing lyrics
Blood Type : B
Specialty : Watching drama (lol),aegyo
Family : Mom, dad & an older sisters
Education : University of East Broadcasting Arts (absent for a period of time)

GI KWANG

Real Name : Lee Kikwang
Stage Name : Ace Jr(AJ)
Position : Main dancer,vocal
Birthday : March 30, 1990
Birth Place : Seoul, South Korea

Height : 174 cm
Weight : 58 kg
Hobbies : Dancing,web surfing,sports,watching movie
Blood Type : B
Family : Mom, dad & an older brother
Eduation : Seoul Absence of Comprehensive Art School (graduated)

JUNHYUNG

Real Name : Yong Junhyung
Stage Name : Junhyung, Joker, Poppin’ Dragon(Xing)
Nickname : Bbulmon,Joker,Yong-goon,Yong Yong
Position : Lead rapper
Birthday : December 19, 1989
Height : 179 cm

Weight : 64 kg
Hobbies : Writing lyrics,watching movie
Blood Type : O
Family : Mom, dad & a younger brother
Eduation : Anyang Art Highschool (graduated)

HYUNSEUNG

Full Name : Jang Hyun Seung
Stage Name : Hyunseung,So-1 (From Big Bang)
Nickname : Rancho
Birthday : September 3, 1989
Height : 176cm
Weight : 58kg
Blood Type :B
Education : Ansan Information Industry Highschool (graduated)
Specialty : Beatbox, dancing
Hobbies :Bowling, web surfing

DOOJOON

Full Name :Yoon Doo Joon
Position :Leader
DOB :July 4, 1989
Height :180 cm
Weight :67 kg
Blood Type :A
Specialty :Vocals/Rap
Nickname :“Samcho gongyoo” (3 second gongyoo)
Education :Kyunghee Cyber University
Specialty :Soccer,Voice impersonation
Hobbies : Soccer and playing video games

DONGWOON

Name : Son Dongwoon
Nickname : Son Arab, Son Seuko, 16D, Son Nam Shin (Son Male God)
Birhtday : June 6, 1991
Position :Vocalist, Maknae
Height : 181cm
Weight : 64kg
Blood Type : A
Family : Mom,Dad and an older brother
Hobbies :
Writing lyrics, playing piano,reading comics
Specialties : Piano, Chinese

Credits to google and where I got the profile from O__O Don't remember where!^__^


these members have given some of the best songs I have heard yet! And believe me I am 1000% sure I wont change !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment